Socks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    Here we are in November and the Meindl socks are first-rate. Great comfort in work boots. incidentally, I have been issued with an Italian-made "Cofra" brand ankle boot and they are excellent.

regards
    GttC

Comment

interesting, i work around the corner from great outdoors, might see if they have them.

planning on getting the lowa gtx boots too sometime soon. love the army pro (on sale in great outdoors) but theyre still way too exp for me :(
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Still using the Sealskinz for mountain walking, no probs and very warm indeed.
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

I use 1000 mile socks for running and wacky sox when wearing boots

Get all the latest Hockey Sticks, Grips, Balls, Gloves, Shorts, Socks, Shoes & Accessories from Grays, Wacky Sox & more at Elverys.ie
          Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Comment

Anyone found socks that are similar to the summer/liberia socks that used to be on issue? I've bought a few pairs of bridgedales(woolfusion trekker I think) and one pair of thousand mile socks but I'd much rather something like the summer/liberia socks.
            Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

I was issued a pair of summer / tropical socks in 2012? Are they deffo off the scale?
              "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

They were either out if them in the stores at the time(about a month ago) or RDF now only get the thick ones.
                Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X