• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SARMAN, more negativity, nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Happyman View Post
      SARMAN, more negativity, nice
      Happyface, did you expect anything else. Just heard this today and heard that the CG will no longer have the ability to use this site as a result. Allot of money was paid to get the site HEMS approved and now it has apparantly removed as an option due to a 139 putting a railway line on it..

Standing by for more CG bashing..
      Although I have walked in the valley of the shadows of death I fear no evil...

Comment

• That's a disgrace. Where has PH been today? Not a peep out of him. He might know more about this...

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatbomb View Post
          That's a disgrace. Where has PH been today? Not a peep out of him. He might know more about this...
          Putting that sod back in must be tough, or does he have a man for that!!!
          Although I have walked in the valley of the shadows of death I fear no evil...

Comment

• A man and two men even

Comment

• Eh if it was EAS / AA mission does it matter ?

Comment

• It does if your the next patient that needs to go to that facility and the LZ is shut cos someone damaged it!

Comment

• To be fair to the crew if there was just the normal wheel marks left by any helicopter then I think the pitch owners are being a little bit precious about a pitch that they give permission for helicopters to land on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatbomb View Post
                    It does if your the next patient that needs to go to that facility and the LZ is shut cos someone damaged it!
                    But not to the patient on that mission!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                      But not to the patient on that mission!
                      True

Comment

• Which site is now U/S?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clacks View Post
                          Which site is now U/S?
                          I believe it is the pitch on the grounds of Beaumount hospital. It is a very wet site in fairness. I haven't heard if it is actually closed as an LZ currently.

Comment

• Don't know anything and landings but I'm pretty sure there is no pitch in Beaumount Hosp grounds! Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                              Don't know anything and landings but I'm pretty sure there is no pitch in Beaumount Hosp grounds! Just saying
                              Anyone ya walk away from is a good one Happyman

To clarify, there is a pitch right next to the Beaumount hospital grounds, this is the site in question. Also I have not seen anything that days this site is closed.

Comment

• My next time it will be a bigger heavier S61 / S92 that puts all these sites out of action!

Maybe the AC should refuse missions in further because there isn't a suitable pad!

Remember the uproar there was over the locked gate at the Army Sports Grounds in the Park and a "fence" caused a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X