Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollie View Post
    Have you tried the ebay.co.uk ? i sold my set there
    This information would have been useful BEFORE IT SOLD!

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
      This information would have been useful BEFORE IT SOLD!
      Did i not tell you ?? ooppsy

Well at least you sold it..........at last .
      Anyone need a spleen ?

Comment

Shouldnt we start a swap-buy-thread for the board... we do enough givin out about ebay.. at least were keeping it in house this way. Holdfast, check that feckin locker, just got me salary bud :-)

MOD: Done.New Kit corner thread started in this section.
        Last edited by apod; 14 July 2012, 20:56.

Comment

Originally posted by mercurydoc View Post
          Shouldnt we start a swap-buy-thread for the board... we do enough givin out about ebay.. at least were keeping it in house this way. Holdfast, check that feckin locker, just got me salary bud :-)
          I agree.I have a few pieces I am no longer using that I want to unload myself.The caveat would have to be that no issue kit would ever be offered for either.But then again i dont need to say that.

MOD APOLOGY: To the posters who were offering kit for sale or who had expressed an interest in said kit in the last few posts an apology.In setting up the new "Kit corner" thread I unsuccesfully moved those posts.Still new at this moderating lark.My bad.if you would like to repost in the new thread you are more than welcome.
          Last edited by apod; 14 July 2012, 20:54.
          "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic-Warrior View Post
            On a similar note has anyone seen the price the old Irish helmet is fetching on ebay? Over 100 stg and another 75 stg on the cover!!!!! Seller named redbaron in the uk selling them!

I have contacted that guy before and he claims that he has permission from the Minister himself to sell the kit he has acquired!!!

Comment

Good excuse!!! I see someone else selling the helmet covers for the new issue helmet aswell €40 a piece!!
              Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X