Rdf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rdf

Please tell me there is a unit in Cork that's recruiting, shows up and with minimal red tape.
    Army or Navy reserve

Why was my comment deleted?

Comment

MOD: You mean the comment that instead of answering the person's question you told him to go use his own initiative or did you have something helpful to contribute?

Comment

And have a look at the units that mention Cork.
        Depends where you are and where you are willing to travel.
        (and if you have any preference for the type of soldiering you would like to do)

As for units that are recruiting, you are better off contacting them first.
        Beyond the Leap, beyond the law!

Comment

Yeah but I am wondering which ones are actually recruiting? I can travel I live in Cork city.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
            MOD: You mean the comment that instead of answering the person's question you told him to go use his own initiative or did you have something helpful to contribute?
            Yes, that one as he started two other threads recently asking more or less the same question. In a way, I was being helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Law of the sea View Post
              Yes, that one as he started two other threads recently asking more or less the same question. In a way, I was being helpful.
              No it was a completely different question which the information could have potentially gone out of date.
              I stipulated in this thread that I was interested in any RDF unit that was currently recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.s View Post
                Yeah but I am wondering which ones are actually recruiting? I can travel I live in Cork city.
                Unfortunately your timing isn't the greatest, as there has been some recruits taken on this year BUT they are mid training to enable them to go on camp this summer.
                With the best will in the world it would be very difficult (nigh on impossible) to get a person security checked, hearing tested and given a medical (not to mind trained) to enable them to go on camp this summer
                Best bet is to contact the individual unit and see what they say.

You may be put into a holding pattern in preparation for future recruiting but you may also be told that recruitment is not likely for the foreseeable future...
                Beyond the Leap, beyond the law!

Comment

Yeah unfortunately I only turned 17 in april.. couldn't be helped.
                  American forces aren't exactly being the most welcoming I checked them too.

Comment

What, the ones operating in cork ?
                    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
                      What, the ones operating in cork ?
                      Jaysus! Will someone row out and tell them their periscope is showing.
                      " I will not have my fwiends widiculed by the common soldiewy"

Comment

Haha that's it
                        Wanted to fly the old f-18's on camp like :L

Comment

Working...
                        X