• Originally posted by REX View Post
    For sale, a 5.11 Tactical Rush 24 Backpack - Black
    Brand new with tags
    An unneeded prize

The competition claims a retail price of €119.99 but €80 o.n.o. gets it

Pm Sent
    Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

• Mixed Bivvy Kit For sale Bungees, Pegs and Paracord in a Stuff Sack, Nirex Battle Book, Unused but name blacked out on cover also Large/XL Sealskinz Socks Black Brand New

Comment

• Also British Issue Desert UBACS (New) M/L and Desert PLCE €30

The Admin Bundle €30Click image for larger version

Name:	20150622_183409-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	567.8 KB
ID:	697989Click image for larger version

Name:	20150622_183418-1.jpg
Size:	562.0 KB
ID:	697990

Comment

• Finally,

A Snugpak Sleeka Reversible OD / Black. Immaculate Condition, Only used a couple of times in civvy street L/XL (Can't find a tag)

€80 ONO

SOLD
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Celtic-Warrior; 24 June 2015, 13:08.

Comment

• Getting out of the game, CW?
            Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

• Yeah finished up about a year ago, Went back to college so between that and the little one just don't have the time to commit anymore.

Doing a bit of redecorating so have turned up a few bits to clear out

Comment

• If you have any badges going lad... :D
                I knew a simple soldier boy.....
                Who grinned at life in empty joy,
                Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
                And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
                With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
                He put a bullet through his brain.
                And no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
                Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
                Sneak home and pray you'll never know
                The hell where youth and laughter go.

Comment

• MEINDL EAGLE Boots discount

Hi,

Not sure if this the correct place to post, I did run this by the mods first...

Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name is Liam Burke and I look after online sales for Mahers Sports, an outdoor and general sports shop located at 120 Oliver Plunkett St, Cork. (www.mahersports.ie)

Our Outdoor shop is very popular in Munster with various outdoor groups and we have also been dealing with the Irish Army for years. Out of the military personal who shop with us the MEINDL EAGLE boots have proven to be popular.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	MeindlEagle(sml).jpg
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	698020
                  With this in mind I would like to get in contact with an offer for Irish Military Online forum members. We would like to offer them €30 off our remaining Meindl Eagle boots - normal RRP of €240.00. So €210.00 including free delivery (so an extra saving too) when ordered online.

All your members have to do is enter the code: IRISH-MILITARY-ONLINE at the checkout. There is limited stock of these boots and only sizes UK6 – 8 – 9 are now available. This promotion is not running anywhere else and is solely for forum members. The promotion will end on Monday September 21st.

Direct Link to the boots and our online shop here

Please contact me on websales@mahersports.ie for your feedback or if you have any questions please post below.(I may not be able to respond straight away)

All the best
                  Liam
                  Last edited by Liam Burke; 9 September 2015, 10:01.

Comment

• MOD: I have bumped this thread because the post above was moderated and, due to an oversight, it was not approved for 4 days
                    Last edited by Vickers; 8 September 2015, 22:18.
                    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

• What post?
                      'He died who loved to live,' they'll say,
                      'Unselfishly so we might have today!'
                      Like hell! He fought because he had to fight;
                      He died that's all. It was his unlucky night.
                      http://www.salamanderoasis.org/poems...nnis/luck.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
                        What post?
                        The one re boots. The poster, who is new and therefore has his posts moderated, realised that if he edits his approved post it is treated by the system as a new post and is moderated again until reapproved.
                        "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

• Has anyone on here used, and can recommend, anti-glare goggles ? Thinking of o'seas postings especially the ME..

Comment

• ESS. End of.
                            For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• Originally posted by terrier View Post
                              Has anyone on here used, and can recommend, anti-glare goggles ? Thinking of o'seas postings especially the ME..
                              No but if you find some buy two pairs and I'll swap you an outstanding poetry collection for one ...

Comment

• Originally posted by na grohmití View Post
                                ESS. End of.
                                Looking at the site it seems that they can be put together to suit ? Are they DF " approved " kit ?

Comment

Working...
                                X