Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israeli DF Tac Vest TV7711 €120 + (free delivery based on your location)

Will upload pics for any interested parties.
    "Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose"

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view."

Comment

Are you a suicide bomber by night duffman?
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Now this is a thread worth feckin havin! Granted i haven't purchased............YET :-)

Comment

While taking out the Chest Rig to photograph it, remembered(fell over) an old german Army Sleeping bag. The ones with the waterproof outer liner, and sleeves. Weighs a ton. Most uncomfortable too.if you kept your arm inside the sleeves and turned during the night, it was next to impossible to get out of them. The theory was you could engage the enemy while still in the comfort of your green maggot.

I'm willing to give it away, to free up the space. Will deliver to most places in greater cork area.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

For sale!!!! Blackhawk Raptor 3 Day Assault Pack in excellent condition.
            Blackhawk Strike Molle Assault Vest with 21 different pouches and a leg platform all in very good condition.
            Anyone interested PM me and I'll email you on pics and info on the kit aswell as the asking price.
            Death before Dishonour.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie fish View Post
              While taking out the Chest Rig to photograph it, remembered(fell over) an old german Army Sleeping bag. The ones with the waterproof outer liner, and sleeves. Weighs a ton. Most uncomfortable too.if you kept your arm inside the sleeves and turned during the night, it was next to impossible to get out of them. The theory was you could engage the enemy while still in the comfort of your green maggot.

I'm willing to give it away, to free up the space. Will deliver to most places in greater cork area.
              Think I have one of these somewhere too, great bit of kit, albeit a bit bulky

Can recall me and one other in my old unit dancing around like loons at the back of the lines in Kilkenny years ago...
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

As my Q stores are being cleared out to make way for shinier, gucchier gear i have the following to move on.

the first bit is for sale as a box set, all items included in the price. for €60 plus p&p you get :
                crusader metal mug and cooker.
                sealskinz shooter gloves ( size medium, olive colour, water and wind proof ).
                black meraklon liner gloves.
                shemagh - olive and black.
                Gelert flask / mug ( 0.33L ).
                2 x Exped dry bags ( marked size XS - will take norgie shirt, etc ).
                assorted bungies and tent pegs.
                cam cream stick.
                mozi repellant stick.

second lot is a pair of Danner Recon combat boots for sale. Goretex lined, sized 10.5 UK. Price €70 plus p&p.

UPDATE : ALL SOLD OR MOVED TO BETTER HOMES.
                Last edited by X-RayOne; 11 October 2012, 12:34.
                An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

Oh
                  Last edited by colonel decker; 20 August 2012, 23:55. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Pm

Comment

PM to who please?
                      An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

Originally posted by X-RayOne View Post
                        PM to who please?
                        He/she made a frankly embarassing offer for my chest rig, which I rebuffed in the same way as I would rebuff a request to see the contents of my bank account.

Comment

An offer was made in good faith. If you dont want to sell your rig so be it. No need to do this. Won't forget.

Comment

Originally posted by colonel decker View Post
                            An offer was made in good faith. If you dont want to sell your rig so be it. No need to do this. Won't forget.
                            I want to sell it. Not give it away to charity.

Comment

Subjective.

Comment

MOD:Take it to PM's gentlemen.Your Business is your Business the rest of us neither want or need to know.Only warning.
                                "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Working...
                                X