Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are Some items some people may have an interest in...

1 x ACU Chest Rig
    €20.00

1 x Tan Plate Carrier (No Pouches)
    €40.00

1 x H2O Proof Generation 1 ECWCS Parka (Woodland Camo)
    €85.00

1 x Complete Cyprus National Guard uniform (XL) Inc Patrol Cap
    €100.00

1 x ACU Smock (Large)
    €50.00
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftandSure View Post
      Suppose I'll start....
      (A recent trip to the mechanics has prompted me to sell a few bits.)

DPM Shortback PLCE Bergan, complete with side/rocket pouches (no yoke). This has been my bergan for the last 12 years. Selling because I have a new bergan now. The waist belt has been cut away and there's small hole on the bottom of the exterior front pouch courtesy of an E-Tool. Other than that, it's absolutely solid. My name is written on it, hence the black mark.

SOLD

MOLLE ACU First Aid pouch. Ideal utility/LMG pouch. Pretty much brand new, never used. Was going to spray it and add it to my stock of pouches, decided to sell instead.

€15 ono

MICH style airsoft helmet. I think it's made of fibre glass. The shape is ideal for wearing peltors/active ear defence/headsets. Heavy enough to pass off as the real thing, not that I'd ever suggest wearing an airsoft helmet for military training because the issued helmet doesn't accommodate peltors and alike.

€30 ono

I might have a few more things, will check the shed some other day.

Prices not inclusive of P&P. Please PM if interested.
      Originally posted by SwiftandSure View Post
      Also for sale:

Warrior Assault Systems Riggers belt: €20:

Warrior Assault Systems Single Point Bungee Sling: €30:
      Bergan is gone, the rest is still available if anyone is interested.

Comment

Wanted DPM protac chest rig MOD: Take your personal beefs to PM's or take some points.Your call.
        Last edited by apod; 24 August 2012, 20:10. Reason: Trolling

Comment

Added some photos to post number 5 above.
          "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
            UKSF issue double hoop DPM Goretex Bivibag.Comes with own stuff sack.Built in Mossie net.Rare piece of kit.Used once or twice.Excellent condition.
            E150 ONO.
            fantastic bit of kit - literally a life saver when we were in the Falklands.

mind me asking why are you going mag to grid on this apod?

i wish i still had the one i was issued.
            RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalGreenJacket View Post
              fantastic bit of kit - literally a life saver when we were in the Falklands.

mind me asking why are you going mag to grid on this apod?

i wish i still had the one i was issued.
              Make me an offer so.
              I don't use it anymore and it is taking up room in my locker.Simple.
              "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by apod View Post
                Make me an offer so.
                I don't use it anymore and it is taking up room in my locker.Simple.
                lol - i don't miss it that much thanks!
                RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

No worries. I believe ye are getting gucci new zipped lightweight versions of the current issue Bivi bag in MTP soon anyway.

Comment

GPS Watch for Sale

Suunto X9Mi Wrist-Top Computer - GPS, Compass, Barometer, Thermometer, Altimeter.

Item has seen very little use. In excellent condition. No damage, scratches etc...

€150 or nearest offer.

Images of actual watch for sale below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Suunto_Box_Contents.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	410.2 KB
ID:	697391

Name:	26102011291.jpg
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	697392

Comment

Back up for sale, Any Interest?
                      Train Hard Fight Easy!!!!

Comment

BUMP

Any interest?

Comment

Price?
                          Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Comment

Open to sensible offers!

Comment

OD Lowe Alpine Sabre 35L

For sale.....as per issued item in OD.

35L capacity daysack. single compartment with side compression straps. internal hydration pouch pocket. shoulder strap adjusters (after market add-on. bomb proof stitching. pulls pack closer to shoulders for added stability and spreads weight more evenally). sternum strap.

in nearly new condition. used only a few times for both military and civilian roles. being changed for longer back rucksack.

€45 & p&p

Name:	Lowe Alpine Sabre 35 - 1.jpg
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	697405Click image for larger version

Name:	Lowe Alpine Sabre 35 - 2.jpg
Size:	291.8 KB
ID:	697406Click image for larger version

Name:	Lowe Alpine Sabre 35 - 3.jpg
Size:	310.1 KB
ID:	697407Click image for larger version

Name:	Lowe Alpine Sabre 35 - 4.jpg
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	697408

DAYSACK SOLD
                              Last edited by X-RayOne; 19 October 2012, 11:56. Reason: updated
                              An army is power. Its entire purpose is to coerce others. This power can not be used carelessly or recklessly. This power can do great harm. We have seen more suffering than any man should ever see, and if there is going to be an end to it, it must be an end that justifies the cost. Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

Comment

Curious.Did you add the top tensioners on the shoulder straps yourself or did they come fitted.In my time ihad both an OG Sabre(1998) and a DPM one(2003-2007) before the one i am issued now .None of those models had top tensioners. Something the issue model BADLY needs!

Comment

Working...
                                X