Naval Service looking for ERAs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naval Service looking for ERAs!

Did everyone hear that the Naval Service wants to hire 15 ERAs.

What a chance at an amazing career in the service.

Straight in as Acting Leading Hands for recruit training, the out to sea for understudy as an PO/ERA for 6 months the full L/Hand before 12 months.

A PO/ERA makes about €600 take home a week while not at sea.

They are the heart of the engineering branch and are all Petty Officers after just a few years.

MOD:I have not seen anything on military.ie that backs this statement up

Comment

Eh it's in all the national papers?

Has the advertising really been that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
        MOD:I have not seen anything on military.ie that backs this statement up
        You haven't looked.
        Defence Forces Appointments

Naval Service Engine Room Artificers

The Naval Service is the maritime component of the Defence Forces with a Base and Headquarters located in Haulbowline, Co. Cork. We are now accepting applications for positions as Engine Room Artificers -(Marine/Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Technicians)

Closing date for applications is Sunday 04/11/12

Read the Terms and Conditions and start your Online Application (New Window)
        On the military.ie front page.

also
        Defence Forces personnel lead a "Life less Ordinary". All aspects of military life are varied and for each member of the Force each day may bring a new challenge.

The Naval Service is the maritime component of the Defence Forces with a Base and Headquarters located in Haulbowline, Co. Cork. We are now accepting applications for positions as Engine Room Artificers (Marine/Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Technicians) , who will, after full military and on-the-job training, become an integral part of the maintenance team providing technical support on board a fleet of eight ships. As our servicemen and women are our most important asset, the Naval Service is committed to providing you with an interesting, rewarding and challenging career. Applicants must be not less than 18 years of age and under 29 years of age on 04/11/2012.
        It was also advertised in the National Newspapers a week ago.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I posted about it in the recruitment section last week.

Comment

Congratulations to the successful candidates and commiserations to those who were not successful this time around.

To all those who pm'd me I hope I was of some help to you.

Comment

3rd competition currently being held
              Last edited by DeV; 12 January 2015, 11:27.

Comment

If the're looking for ERA's check the usual hiding places.
                Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Originally posted by Laners View Post
                  If the're looking for ERA's check the usual hiding places.
                  yep sleepy hollow ...or watching videos ...not any more they do courses on line now at sea to get degrees ... boring....

Comment

Working...
                  X