Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounts

Originally posted by Vickers
    I said that I would give you the full accounts for IMO. These are the accounts since I took over on 11 Dec 2010 to 10 Dec 2011. The 2nd column under income is what I actually got after PayPay fees were deducted for all payments (except 2 which were paid to me directly).

[ATTACH]6443[/ATTACH]

The amount shown in the donation bar includes the hosting fee for this year, the upgrade of the software, the domain name fees and a payment to Vade for assistance.
    The positive balance from last year has been carried over to this year and reduced from the total. A spread sheet will follow.

Thanks to all who made donations last year and to those of you who have already contributed this year.

Vickers
    It is a year since I posted the above. Attached are the accounts for 11 Dec 2011 to 10 Dec 2012. The 2nd column under income is what I actually got after PayPay fees were deducted for all payments. A negative balance has been carried over to this year (the income was not sufficient to pay all the expenses). I was out of pocket at the end of the year by almost €600. €170 has been paid in since. The amount shown in the donation bar includes the hosting fee for this year, the upgrade of the software, the domain name fees and the carried over negative balance.

IMO donations spreadsheet 2011-2012.pdf

Thanks to all who made donations last year and to those of you who have already contributed this year.
    Last edited by Vickers; 6 January 2013, 22:19. Reason: Correct grammar
    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.
Working...
X