Former BSM Thomas Kelly, 30 Inf Bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former BSM Thomas Kelly, 30 Inf Bn

The death has occurred of Thomas KELLY of Coolroe, Graiguenamanagh, Kilkenny

The death has taken place of Thomas Kelly, Coolroe, Graignamanagh, Co. Kilkenny. Former Sgt. Major in 30th Batallion, Kilkenny. He died peacefully at home surrounded by his family. Deeply regretted by his loving wife Susan Nancy and their children, Fiona, Niall, and Paul.

Reposing at home from 2pm to 8pm today, Thursday. Prayers this evening, Thursday, at 7pm at his home. Removal tomorrow, Friday, at 10.40am to Duiske Abbey, Graignamanagh for Requiem Mass at 11am. Burial afterwards in Calvary Cemetery. Family flowers only please, donations, if desired, to the Carlow Kilkenny Home Care Team and the Irish Cancer Society.

Rest in Peace

Date published: Thursday, April 11, 2013

Date of death: Wednesday, April 10, 2013
    Last edited by kermit; 11 April 2013, 19:01.

RIP Major

Lived very close to family relatives there
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Rip
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Rest in peace Sergeant Major
        Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Working...
        X