3rd Anniversary Sgt John Hallahan 11th Fld Signals Coy & 62 CIS Coy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Anniversary Sgt John Hallahan 11th Fld Signals Coy & 62 CIS Coy

It is with great sadness and regret that I have to inform you of the death of our old friend and colleague Sgt. John Hallahan, Johnnie passed away yesterday evening and our unit has lost another old friend and comrade . Johnnie and myself joined the 11th Signals together as school pals in 1977 and had great times over the years . Farewell and rest in peace my old friend Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis

Funeral details to be announced
    Bohs till I die

Rip
    Last edited by SwiftandSure; 9 May 2012, 10:33.

Comment

Rip
      What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Rip
        "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
        "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Rest In Peace
          "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

CIS has lost a great and all knowing Sgt and we his colleagues have lost a true gentleman and friend. I had the pleasure of being trained by him at the start of my DF career.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time.

Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis.
            Squad look this way, i will give a full and complete demonstration on how to post.
            Type 1-2-3-4 fact check and POST

Cryos

Comment

RIP, funny funny guy
              You're even dumber than I tell people

You might have been infected but you never were a bore

Comment

RIP Sgt.

Comment

Rest In Peace
                  Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Rest in peace
                    Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

May he rest in peace
                      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by bohs fan View Post
                        It is with great sadness and regret that I have to inform you of the death of our old friend and colleague Sgt. John Hallahan, Johnnie passed away yesterday evening and our unit has lost another old friend and comrade . Johnnie and myself joined the 11th Signals together as school pals in 1977 and had great times over the years . Farewell and rest in peace my old friend Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis

Funeral details to be announced
                        Ja Kamerad, I was shocked to hear the news of Johnnie's sudden and unexpected death, he was the same age as me; his birthday is 9 June & mine is 16 June; we lost another good NCO too young like our comrade Shay Fingleton.
                        Last edited by Vickers; 10 May 2012, 14:30.
                        Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Comment

Rest in Peace
                          I went into an Italian restaurant and ordered dessert and they gave me tiramisu and a blindfolded horse and I said No, I said mask a pony (mascarpone)

Comment

Rip

Comment

May he + Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

Comment

Working...
                              X