Sgt Gerry Duff Military College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgt Gerry Duff Military College

Gerry Duff is running 3 marathons and the full wicklow way in combat kit - helmet bv daysack (45lbs)

iDonate.ie | Support Gerard Duff's fundraising page | iDonate.ie - Online Fundraising and SMS Donati

www.idonate.ie

iDonate.ie Online Charity Fundraising and SMS Donations - Achieve Your Goal

already threw him dosh, did my standards course with him way back when pontius was a pilot
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

he,s a good guy i hope he gets the cash he is aiming for
      we trained at the same time he was in another platoon was also in the bn with him
      the whole df family should support him

Comment

He is one of the funniest , nicest and scorpiest guys you could ever meet. In fact I rate him higher than I rate myself and I am an egotist.
        He is running this for a charity that looks after kids and families with cancer, the details are on the site, however what you don't get to read is that one of our comrades sadly his daughter (tiny little girl) has cancer and the duffmiester is running for them. It is also the same charity that the cadets run to Galway for.
        It's the most worthwhile charity I have seen and the guy who runs it is as close to a living saint there is.

We are all in this big shitty world together so don't be afraid to throw a few bob in and by the way- that pack is packed so full it makes swifties pack look empty.
        Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
        Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
        The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere***
        The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
        The best lack all conviction, while the worst
        Are full of passionate intensity.

Comment

yep I did the 10k in Kildare on Sunday and I just got a pain in my knees watching the photos of the 1st marathon on facebook
          PS if you donate a good amount you get entered into a draw !
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Working...
          X