Good shops for military kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck View Post
    What about protac? Was only in there once before to get a pouch but didn't really look about.
    Their prices are a bit much for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck View Post
      What about protac? Was only in there once before to get a pouch but didn't really look about.
      It's a physical store so he he has more costs than other retailers, still not as pricey as rvops or silvermans. I personally have had a negative experience with protac so I wouldn't give him a cent of my money but that is purely personal.

There's no silver bullet in regards to retailers for ROI based bods as some people take the piss with shipping costs. You just have to shop around for every individual item. www.facewest.co.uk is great and cheap for outdoory gear including drybags but dosen't do military kit.
      Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Alles rund um Outdoor, Camping und Bundeswehr online kaufen im ASMC Shop ► Versandkostenfrei ab 99€ ✓ Kostenlose Rücksendung ✓ Günstige Preise ✓ Jetzt bestellen
        Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Just got a couple of things off strike force supplies there. Bang on apod, good value and a gent to deal with.
          I knew a simple soldier boy.....
          Who grinned at life in empty joy,
          Slept soundly through the lonesome dark,
          And whistled early with the lark.

In winter trenches, cowed and glum,
          With crumps and lice and lack of rum,
          He put a bullet through his brain.
          And no one spoke of him again.

You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
          Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
          Sneak home and pray you'll never know
          The hell where youth and laughter go.

Comment

Not technically military kit, but a new source for T-Shirts, fleeces etc with unit logos. Ideal for courses etc.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
            X