RIP Commandant Shane McMahon (Ret'd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Commandant Shane McMahon (Ret'd)

Commandant Shane McMahon (Ret'd) has died in Sarajevo. He had been working in a civilian capacity at Camp Butmir at HQ EUFOR BiH in Bosnia-Hertzegovina for a number of years.

May the Lord Jesus have mercy on him and may this fine officer rest in peace.

RIP - An absolute gentleman.

Comment

Knew him from my serving on attachment with the old 18th Infantry Battalion (F.C.A.) in Castlebar Military Barracks.

May he + Rest In Peace +

Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

Comment

Very Tragic.. Knew him when he served in the Brugha and when he retired and served in Bosnia. I would see him most days in Camp Butmir as he would some times come down to the Irish NSC from Building 200 where he worked.

I also know his family who still live in CBB. Sympathy & Condolences to his Family, Friends & Comrades.

Comment

The death has occurred of John (Shane) MCMAHON.

Rathmines, DublinMcMahon, Comdt. John (Shane) (ret’d),

late of Sarajevo, Bosnia, EUFOR, formerly Cathal Brugha Barracks, July 22, 2013.

Deeply regretted by Olive, his sons Rory and Dara, his beloved daughter Aisling, brother David, sisters Anne and Mona, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, relatives, colleagues and a large circle of friends.

May he + Rest In Peace +

Removal on Monday evening to the Church of the Sacred Heart, Arbour Hill arriving at 6.30pm.

Funeral on Tuesday after 11.30am Mass to Glasnevin Cemetery.

Family flowers only please. Donations, if desired, to The Irish Heart Foundation.

Comment

Rest in peace sir
            Cry "havoc!", and let slip the dogs of war!

Comment

Working...
            X