X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Tutty ex PDF Cadre 20Bn

The death has occurred of Martin TUTTY
    Tallaght, Dublin

Tutty Martin, Drumcara Avenue, Tallaght, Dublin and late of Mullingar. Ex Army Cathal Brugha. 4th November 2013. Beloved husband of Margaret and loving father of Morgan and grandfather of Leah.

May he Rest in Peace

Reposing at Clarke's Funeral Home, Lower Main Street, Blessington tomorrow, Wednesday, from 5pm to 8pm.

Removal on Thursday morning at 10.30am to St. Thomas the Apostle Church, Jobstown for 11am Funeral Mass followed by Cremation in Newlands Cross Crematorium.
    RIP Martin we had our differences !
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

May experience the mercy of Jesus and rest in peace.

Comment

rip
      Bohs till I die

Comment

RIP Martin.

When I heard of his passing the first thing I remembered was Martin giving me an approving nod while I was chatting up a girl at the same bus stop (my efforts were unsuccessful but the moral support was appreciated)
        Last edited by trellheim; 7 November 2013, 00:26.
        "It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Comment

Martin Tutty worked hard to cultivate an air of unapproachability, however as a young orderly room corporal he was always there to lend support and pass on knowledge.

Comment

Working...
          X