RDF Recruit Camp Southern Bde.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDF Recruit Camp Southern Bde.

Any dates on an RDF recruit camp? I've been in the RDF since 2012, haven't been sent on a recruit camp, fired the Steyr and GPMG, and have done a 3 star course, but no recruit camp, absolute joke as I can't do any courses or anything.

No solid dates as of yet, but there's been talk about it.
    What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Such information is OPSEC and will not be given out in a public board.

Recruitment is in train so it will follow.

There is no recruit camp, it is a recruit course (it is currently around a year long).

Are you saying you have fired the Steyr & GPMG and did a 3* course? But haven't done a recruit course?

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
        Such information is OPSEC and will not be given out in a public board.

Recruitment is in train so it will follow.

There is no recruit camp, it is a recruit course (it is currently around a year long).

Are you saying you have fired the Steyr & GPMG and did a 3* course? But haven't done a recruit course?
        Yes I have fired both, have done 2-3* COURSE but was never sent on a recruit camp when I joined 2 years ago and now I'm unable to go on a PNCO course as a result. Haha opsec... if the ra really wanted to know when the southern bde recruit camp is they'd just ask. :P

Comment

Well with that attitude, you'll go far on a pnco's course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.s View Post
            Yes I have fired both, have done 2-3* COURSE but was never sent on a recruit camp when I joined 2 years ago and now I'm unable to go on a PNCO course as a result. Haha opsec... if the ra really wanted to know when the southern bde recruit camp is they'd just ask. :P
            Have you been upgraded to 2* and/or 3* yet ?

Is there a PNCO course being run?
            Last edited by DeV; 4 February 2014, 20:55.

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
              Is there a PNCO course being run?
              Wouldn't that info be OPSEC DeV :P
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Any dates on an RDF recruit camp? I've been in the RDF since 2012, haven't been sent on a recruit camp, fired the Steyr and GPMG, and have done a 3 star course, but no recruit camp, absolute joke as I can't do any courses or anything.
                if your from the south ask in your unit all info you need should be gotton there not on the internet
                Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by madmark View Post
                  if your from the south ask in your unit all info you need should be gotton there not on the internet
                  What world are you living in man? Response was "I don't know, I'll tell you if I find out" same thing said to me for the past 2 years.

Comment

What world are you living in man? Response was "I don't know, I'll tell you if I find out" same thing said to me for the past 2 years.
                    If you haven't even done recruit camp why would your unit use one of it's few slots on the (real/hypothetical) course on you? Are you actually a 3*?
                    Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Don't fancy your chances on a PNCOs course with attitude like that.

hey Mark you instructiong on the POTS Course??
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

recruits
                        Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ODIN View Post
                          Wouldn't that info be OPSEC DeV :P
                          Dates and location are

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                            Don't fancy your chances on a PNCOs course with attitude like that.

hey Mark you instructiong on the POTS Course??
                            What giving an honest answer?

Comment

What giving an honest answer?
                              Lighten up.....

Just be careful, you might meet some of your instructors on line!!!!

Has happened
                              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                              X