X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale in US Eland 90 Mk 7

not cheap but seriously over priced

Are you asking for a whip around?
    To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

Given the seller, surely it is in the same condition as the rest of the collection(i.e full running order, with everything internal intact) and well worth the price?

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

From one of the greatest collections of armor in private hands the

"The Littlefield Collection" may the late Jacques Littlefield +R.I.P.+

At a museum of armored vehicles in California, humanity’s ingenuity and ambition are on display, as well as its desire to demolish whatever is in its path with terrifying finality.

Comment

Didn't caltanker give tours there?
          Everyone who's ever loved you was wrong.

Comment

Given an AML 60 in very poor condition will make about £12k sterling, and the rarity of this beast, with what could be described as some of the best care in the world, the price ain't that bad.It would be far easier to maintain than the original bog standard AML 90, plus this has a normal clutch, real brakes maing it realitvely easier to drive.
            Just depends on if someone wants it and how much they are going to pay. It won't get the 75k asking price , I reckon closer to the 50k mark.
            Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
            X