Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabintex helmet straps?

Hi lads,
    Anyone know where I can get a helmet strap for the new style rabintex helmet?

On the helmet

Comment

Originally posted by Jack.s View Post
      Hi lads,
      Anyone know where I can get a helmet strap for the new style rabintex helmet?
      If it's busted, come clean to your Q staff. Only way to get it sorted

Originally posted by DeV View Post
      On the helmet
      Now, now. No need to be a clod...
      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

The ordnance guys usually have spares
        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
          If it's busted, come clean to your Q staff. Only way to get it sorted

Now, now. No need to be a clod...
          Wasn't my fault :P They said they'd find some anyway cheers lads.

Comment

If you've been issued a broken helmet you can refuse it. As Hank said in Starship troopers "Are you qualified to repair the helmet" . It is a safety critical item that you are not qualified to repair.
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Working...
            X