Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timex Ironman Watches

So,

My long suffering G-shock has bought the farm after 10 years of immersion in all sorts of foul liquids on five continents.

I was coasting along on my good (i.e. not bombproof) watch up till now but increasingly tis the season where I'll be swimming, running, cycling and falling off things so I can't risk killing my one respectable looking watch.

Unfortunately it comes at a time when budgets are tight (i.e. non army/mountaineering stuff has absorbed all of my discretionary spending).

My track record with the oft sworn by cheap digital watches has not been great so when I saw this on Wiggle i was tempted.

Any opinions/feedback?

"It is a general popular error to imagine that loudest complainers for the public to be the most anxious for it's welfare" Edmund Burke

Timex Ironman are shite - i've seen many fall apart over the years with buttons falling off and water ingress - stick to G-Shock - i've yet to see one fail.
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

Try here (can be cheaper)

Last 2 watches and current one are Timex - so read what you want into that

I prefer the fabric straps (which end up smelly after a few years (say 5 years)) I haven't found anyone to replace them

Go for it

Comment

Working...
      X