Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime

Vade require downtime to move to a new server.

"Due to some load issues on the server that the forum is currently hosted
    on, we require some downtime this weekend to migrate the site. Normally
    we'd be able to do things like this pretty quickly but the size of the
    database means it'll take 30-60 minutes during which the forum won't be
    accessible.
    All going well we will migrate the full site, but if not it will just be
    the database that migrates during this window. If that happens then
    there will be another window required in a few weeks to finish things off.

The migration should also sort some issues around speed of searches that
    we've seen intermittently. We will also be able to properly fix the
    errors that display during this window too."

This will take place tomorrow morning 6th July.
    "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Migration has been completed.

If anyone notices any errors since the migration, please post up here. We will be monitoring the thread for the next few days. This includes any php errors displaying up. These should be fully suppressed now.

Comment

IMO will be down for approximately 20 minutes tomorrow (Saturday) morning from 07.00 hrs to upgrade the software and carry out a security sweep of the database. The security sweep will likely leave things running slowly for an hour or two.

Vickers
      "Fellow-soldiers of the Irish Republican Army, I have just received a communication from Commandant Pearse calling on us to surrender and you will agree with me that this is the hardest task we have been called upon to perform during this eventful week, but we came into this fight for Irish Independence in obedience to the commands of our higher officers and now in obedience to their wishes we must surrender. I know you would, like myself, prefer to be with our comrades who have already fallen in the fight - we, too, should rather die in this glorious struggle than submit to the enemy." Volunteer Captain Patrick Holahan to 58 of his men at North Brunswick Street, the last group of the Four Courts Garrison to surrender, Sunday 30 April 1916.

Comment

Working...
      X