Best workout ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best workout ever.

I've actually just heard about the best workout ever. Pure adrenaline, involves thinking on your feet, serious consequences if you don't complete it properly!

It comes from a place far, far away. This place is Saudi Arabia. My saudi mate was saying that his mates in the SF there have a game, a challenge even. Once a week, one of the guys has to wave down a taxi, pick a destination within 10 miles of camp. Once you get there, you get out and run back to camp, however best you can do it, without being picked up by the police or the taximan. This sounds like the most tempting challenge anyone has ever put to me!

My apologies to Turkey, I know this won't resonate well with you

Originally posted by Napp View Post
    I've actually just heard about the best workout ever....

Once a week, one of the guys has to wave down a taxi, pick a destination within 10 miles of camp. Once you get there, you get out and run back to camp, however best you can do it, without being picked up by the police or the taximan. This sounds like the most tempting challenge anyone has ever put to me!
    isn't that what every British Soldiers does when returning to barracks on a Friday / Saturday night?

i first did it when i was 17 in Winchester.

we've been doing it for decades - i'm surprised it took so long to catch on elsewhere
    RGJ

...Once a Rifleman - Always a Rifleman... Celer et Audax

The Rifles

Comment

I've never done it, I'm too damn honest. Maybe I'll just slap some roid head and see if he can catch me!

Comment

Working...
      X