Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.
    Petrol engines. Logistical nightmare.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• ok,but i was more on about there role in the DF

Comment

• Same difference. Their role in the DF is mostly for training. To get troops used to the idea of operating with "Tanks" and other tracked AFVs.(Note, The Scorpion CRV(T) is not a tank.

Comment

• Just a reminder...

Comment

• ok thanks for that,as it happens i was aware that they weren't tanks.

Comment

• Their Former C.O turned anti war activist wasn't aware of that...

Comment

• that i didnt know,what was the story there .

Comment

• 1. http://forum.irishmilitaryonline.com/search.php
                  2. Next to the letter z on your keyboard is a useful little button(not x, the other side). The same button can be found next to the / Please use it.
                  3. When you have mastered using that button, you can move onto using other wonderful keyboard features, such as:;'?!" and ,

It'll make me happier, and I won't be on your case as much. Irish Military Online encourages the use of proper punctuation.

Comment

• The "Action Man" tank! If you tried really hard, you could get three Action Men inside.
                    regards
                    GttC

Comment

• Scorpion shoot November 2010

Comment

• Have they got the FES then?

Comment

• Very Nice.
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Why are some of the crew wearing what looks like industrial face masks? Was there a problem before with the fumes from the main armament?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV View Post
                              Have they got the FES then?
                              Seems not.
                              Hence the masks perhaps.

Comment

• Only one has been fitted out with FES on trial basis.From pictures its almost inpossible to distinguish as the profile of the vehicle remains unchanged. The registration being the only identifer.

Its not amongst the vehicles photographed in the shoot but work on engine replacement was carried out.
                                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Working...
                                X