No announcement yet.

RDF Training and Fitness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh I'd expect 3* to turn up without checking but anyone else ....

to my knowledge our unit phoned the gym a few times yesterday but got no answer and as I was instructed to attend and so i did.

where will i get all of the contact details?

how do i find out who the BPEO or the GYM nco is?

how do i read this notice board? where is it located? bear in mind my own HQ is not mckee

Dial Defence Forces main number at 0905 or 0915 in the morning ( NOT LATER )

"Hello Defence Forces" .. "Can you put me through to McKee Gym"

The person at the other end should give you all you need
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

they only operated this service for FIFTEEN MINUTES A DAY!!!???
      <><>
      ______
      "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
      "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

gyms tend to be manned by people who are active ....

Comment

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
          gyms tend to be manned by people who are active ....

Active doesn't necessarily mean waiting for the phone to ring

Comment

You aren't allowed do 1,2,3 on same day
            RDF you're referring to .. I've done it numerous times.

Comment

Parts 1,2,3 can and have been done on one day but you can not be pms,d for all three un one day also the bpeo will not sign the same date on the 717

Comment

exactly ... kaiser is usually right. TI 05/07 Para 13(e) "Test 3 must be attempted within eight (8) weeks of the successful completion of Parts 1 and 2. Part 3 will NOT be attempted on the same day as Part 1&2"

Comment

exactly ... kaiser is usually right. TI 05/07 Para 13(e) "Test 3 must be attempted within eight (8) weeks of the successful completion of Parts 1 and 2. Part 3 will NOT be attempted on the same day as Part 1&2"

Well, this time he is wrong.. I've done it for career courses and overseas and it has been signed off in the one day.. Parts 1&2 in the morning and part three in the afternoon... May have not been put on the PMS but he did sign it off on the same day on my 717.

Comment

It did definitely used to say not the same day, the current one doesn't

Comment

Its a health and safety issue, it does happen but its not ment to , if the bpeo signed of on it all the same day he is hole open. The results go on the pms and can be printed of and i bet you your part three will print out as a different date FACT

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser View Post
                        Its a health and safety issue, it does happen but its not ment to , if the bpeo signed of on it all the same day he is hole open. The results go on the pms and can be printed of and i bet you your part three will print out as a different date FACT
                        Yes, I'm in agreement. This H&S issue is bullshit !! we're soldiers FFS.. Hold on enemy, I've done enough running today so I can't fight for the rest of the day!
                        Last edited by Craghopper; 6 June 2015, 19:32.

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
                          It did definitely used to say not the same day, the current one doesn't
                          It was in 2007 and 2009 I did it on the same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Craghopper View Post
                            RDF you're referring to .. I've done it numerous times.
                            Parts 1 and 2 done on Day 1 and Part 3 on Day 2 in my location anyways
                            - and that's not RDF either
                            "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                              Parts 1 and 2 done on Day 1 and Part 3 on Day 2 in my location anyways
                              - and that's not RDF either
                              I should have phrased my response better I'll admit. I have in the past, done parts I, II and III in the same day. I'll agree it's not the done thing normally.

Comment

Hello anybody give me any information on the questions il be asked in the interview and a heads up please . passed fitness and physcometric test but havent got date for interview said they will be i contact due course .

Comment

Working...
                                X