No announcement yet.

Irish Naval Mediterranean EU rescue patrols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The horse meat scandal goes back at lot longer than you think .
    Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

• Lancers roast beef ' a la tow.' Anyway back to the main topic eithne has been off ais and i think its turned off for ops reasons

Comment

• Yup, looks that way now. There is always the danger that the traffickers will make a bee-line for the rescue vessels, and dump their human cargo over the side, knowing they will have to be rescued.

The Italians have been seeing this for a while.
        For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

• First catch of the patrol today.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Breaking news is no reporting that it was up to 200 saved.
                Irish naval ship, LE Eithne, has helped to rescue more than 200 migrants today as they attempted to cross the Mediterranean in makeshift inflatables.

Either way, good job and hopefully it will be a good learning experience for the navy to work with all the other navies in this.

Comment

• Well done to the crew but its not a good feeling looking at those pictures and realising that the smiling occupants of those crammed boats will soon be heading our way thanks to the EU and we have absolutely no idea what they were doing/have done back in their home country.

Comment

• There's a KKK joke somewhere in those photos!

Relax folks - it's called dark humour before anyone behind a keyboard gets upset. Well done to all involved in the op

Comment

• Originally posted by tomh903 View Post
                      Well done to the crew but its not a good feeling looking at those pictures and realising that the smiling occupants of those crammed boats will soon be heading our way thanks to the EU and we have absolutely no idea what they were doing/have done back in their home country.
                      yep

there even worse then the Irish for infesting other peoples county's

Comment

• Originally posted by sofa View Post
                        yep

there even worse then the Irish for infesting other peoples county's
                        I know, all those illegals in the states that we keep demanding get a free pass into the states...

Comment

• I see people having to climb jumping ladders.......fcuking madness,
                          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

• Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
                            I see people having to climb jumping ladders.......fcuking madness,
                            How about a cargo net and just dump them all into it .
                            Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

• Just seen on Facebook that another 300 taken were on board early this morning and 100 more in the last hour.

Attached Files

Comment

• Any idea how many people can be safely accommodated before the need to offload?

Comment

Working...
                                X