Army vs navy reserves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army vs navy reserves

I recently applied for the navy reserve and army reserve but don't know which one to pick if offered both, can anyone tell me which one they believe is better or are they same in terms of what you do😬

It's not really a question of "better". It's a question of what you're interests are and what you want to get from the reserves. Both organisations have alot to offer, some things which they have in common, and some very different elements.

Can i ask what drew you towards applying for the reserve and what are you looking to get out of it?
    Scheduled fun will commence at 1900Hrs.
    Punishment beatings will continue until moral improves.

Comment

Originally posted by AC182 View Post
      It's not really a question of "better". It's a question of what you're interests are and what you want to get from the reserves. Both organisations have alot to offer, some things which they have in common, and some very different elements.

Can i ask what drew you towards applying for the reserve and what are you looking to get out of it?
      My auntie was in the PDF and from a very young age i have always wanted be in the army, I'm still in school and thought it would be best to go for the RDF first and then into PDF, I want to get a feel of the army and see if it will actually suit me, I also want to do something different and hopefully make it my career plus my auntie also told me it's a great opportunity to make long term friends!

Comment

I have always wanted to be in the army from a very young age and I can't imagine myself Doing anything else plus my auntie was in the PDF and she told me all about it, I'm still in school at the minute doing my leaving cert so I thought the reserves would be a good stepping stone and a good way to see if the army actually suits me, I'm looking to see if I can get a grasp of what the army is like, Also my auntie told me it's a great opportunity and you meet great people, and I just want to start making my way into the army and if I make the PDF it will make the transition a little easier!

Comment

Originally posted by saz123 View Post
          I have always wanted to be in the army from a very young age and I can't imagine myself Doing anything else plus my auntie was in the PDF and she told me all about it, I'm still in school at the minute doing my leaving cert so I thought the reserves would be a good stepping stone and a good way to see if the army actually suits me, I'm looking to see if I can get a grasp of what the army is like, Also my auntie told me it's a great opportunity and you meet great people, and I just want to start making my way into the army and if I make the PDF it will make the transition a little easier!
          If your ambition is to join the army, then in the toss up between the NSR versus AR I would recommend the Army Reserve.
          The NSR would offer a lot, but will not really give you much insight into Army life, because by it's very nature, a sea-going lifestyle
          is dramatically different from a shore based one.

Wish you the best with you application.
          Scheduled fun will commence at 1900Hrs.
          Punishment beatings will continue until moral improves.

Comment

Working...
          X