Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corporal
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheus View Post
    I wore the newer vipers, they were good for this

Post Thanks / Like
    MOD: Please explain the above post or else it will be treated as a one word post and removed.
    "Let us be clear about three facts:First of all.All battles and all wars are won in the end by the Infantryman.Secondly the Infantryman bears the brunt of the fighting,his casualties are heavier and he suffers greater extremes of fatigue and discomfort than the other arms.Thirdly,the art of the Infantryman is less stereotyped and harder to acquire than that of any other arm".
    -- Field Marshall Earl Wavell.1948

Corporal
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lads, surely there's some fans of the Vipers View on Russia Today? RT has it's own presenter from Castletown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkGP8UWmZCY&

To bring this on topic, if you're gonna speed march get yourself stretching those hip flexors, regardless of footwear. It'll allow your abs to take some strain off you back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know about others here, but personally this was lost on me, I dont really bother watching RT. Mr higgins doesn't seem funny to me, but each to his own. however to get back on topic, i'm well aware of physical preparation, was just interested in people's choices of boot as was looking to pick up a new pair. Got excited when I saw a reference to vipers. alas.
    Last edited by morpheus; 30th May 2017 at 08:57.
    "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
    "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeV View Post
    RDF members have done it before
    .... and won their category....
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Corporal
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently picked myself up a pair of Salomon-Quest 4D Forces after my Meindel Army Pro's gave up the ghost. The difference in weight is incredible and they are a very comfortable boot. There are lighter boots on the market but after reading the reviews and been for a few runs in them they're worth a mention.

Just my 2 cents worth

https://www.amazon.com/Salomon-Salom.../dp/B00TEEURYC

7. Thanks morpheus thanked for this post

Thread Information