Info on medical ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on medical ..

I done my medical the 25th january 2016 have not got a email or contacted yet is this normal ?? anyone any idea please thanks in advance .

Unfortunately yes

Comment

Originally posted by BrennanKildare View Post
      I done my medical the 25th january 2016 have not got a email or contacted yet is this normal ?? anyone any idea please thanks in advance .
      What sort of things to they test/check for when you do the medical?

Comment

Bloods, hearing, lung capacity, eyesight, urine, medical history, full physical
        Last edited by DeV; 29 February 2016, 21:17.

Comment

Any idea on how long that'll all take to do on the day?

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
            Bloods, hearing, lung capacity, eyesight, urine, medical history, full physical
            Cheers DeV! I have one more question if you wouldn't mind answering.

This is a bit sick but, would having a haemorrhoid stop me from passing the medical/getting into the RDF or PDF?

Comment

Originally posted by oxw View Post
              Any idea on how long that'll all take to do on the day?
              Approx 2-3 hours
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by KR60 View Post
                Cheers DeV! I have one more question if you wouldn't mind answering.

This is a bit sick but, would having a haemorrhoid stop me from passing the medical/getting into the RDF or PDF?
                Not that I'm aware of but up to the doctor on the day but AFAIK they don't check for them. Get it treated

Comment

Done my fitness and interview on 21/02/2016 in Athlone for the reserve. Wondering when the medical normally takes place and when should one expect to start training. Any help greatly appreciated
                  I shot the Sherriff, but I didn't shoot the Deputy.

Comment

Working...
                  X