Tv Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv Stars

The 8 Bn has been filmed for "nationwide", this was over Saturday and Sunday,
    Saturday was class room, D.I.R.T., and Platoon in attack.

Sunday was a stand down parade in Cavan town center.

RE: my post on air born reserve, 2 x alouette were due in saturday for the transport of film crew and heli drills on the mountain, but due to low cloud in the Dundalk area, no such look, heli's got about 20 miles from dundalk when they had to turn around. We had trainned for 3 weeks on heli drills, even with a parked up alouette at night time in the barracks.

Should be a good tape for when your out looking recurit's.

Any idea when this will be shown on TV?

Comment

I would`nt mind seeing that now in all fairness. sounds good enough. Pass on the date and times if it comes available please
      Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
      http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

:( Checked with RTE and the Nationwide Programme on 8 bn will not be transmitted for about another two weeks. Apperantly the reporter on the story was moved to another task on Monday, and won't be available to edit the story for a while.

Comment

Keep us posted on that one - and remind us when it will be shown
          I don't believe in love - just friendship + sex

Comment

Sunday was a stand down parade in Cavan town center.

Did the clown who had his stereo on the window sill blasting out "Come out ye Black and Tans" during the Unifil march past do a repeat performance? It was the best part of the day.:D
            sigpic
            Say NO to violence against Women

Originally posted by hedgehog
            My favourite moment was when the
            Originally posted by hedgehog
            red headed old dear got a smack on her ginger head

Comment

Nationwide Prog

The Nationwide Programme on the 8 Bn will be going out on RTE1 at 1900hrs on Wednesday 12 March

Comment

Don't miss it!

Last night on nationwide it showed a small clip of next weeks program, they were saying the launch of the new Army reserve, formaly the FCA.
                Looked pritty good, set the viedo for wedesday night should make a good recuritment viedo fro schools etc.

Comment

Nationwide is also available in RealPlayer format on the RTE News website.

Comment

did anyone see this? I missed it....had to work late :(

Comment

Well done 8bn, brilliant job, good positive PR.

Very impressive, the 8th obviously put in a lot of hard work and practice, fair play to them they're a credit to the rest of us.

Congrats 8 bn
                      "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." Erwin Johannes Eugen Rommel

Comment

nationwide

Very good show by all in 8Bn. I think it shows exactly what the RDF is all about and should be used as a PR tool to intice more in to the Reserve.
                        Sigs - No amps, no volts = no interest

Comment

Very good and a well deserved pat on the back for the 8Bn for a good and well prepaired displays.
                          Should be a real PR tool.
                          Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
                          http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

I'm glad I taped it, I'll use it for recruitment drives.

Well done 8 Bn!

Comment

I only got to see it on the shitty Real Player version on the RTE news web site, could hear everything but couldnt really make out the pictures correclty.

Does anyone know if Nationwide gets repeated?

Comment

Working...
                              X