Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpl Gavin Carey

Rest in peace.
    "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Condolences to family, friends and comrades

Comment

RIP gunner....
        "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP
              What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Tragic.

Rest in Peace.
                'History is a vast early warning system'. Norman Cousins

Comment

RIP
                  "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
                  "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Working...
                  X