Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoD website

Tango Sierra quote.....
    His points were well made but that didn't stop that wagon from glossing over them.

It's a telling indication of the DoDs level of competency, efficiency and agility when they still have Simon Coveney as the Minister on their website

Open up the link into branches and click the overseas one , its about 8 years out of date!.

The Naval section doesn't quite reflect the recent fleet changed either. Like all things PS related, it's down to manpower, and the website has suffered, while the output is being focused on the social media platforms.
    Websites as such are dead in any event, a victim of social media. Young folk wont visit a website unless their social media directs them to a link.
    For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

No overseas or naval sections on defence.ie

Comment

Sorry, I was thinking of Military.ie.

I suppose it is difficult to get anything done when there is no minister in charge.
        That said, when I vitis the site the current minister for states face is what greets me (ugh). The Link above is dead.
        Last edited by na grohmiti; 20 March 2017, 19:55.
        For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
          Tango Sierra quote.....
          His points were well made but that didn't stop that wagon from glossing over them.

It's a telling indication of the DoDs level of competency, efficiency and agility when they still have Simon Coveney as the Minister on their website

Open up the link into branches and click the overseas one , its about 8 years out of date!.
          ... and thats been changed your link now generates an error

Error 404

HTTP Web Server: Couldn't find design note - do...2570BA00421F88

Comment

someones watching us :D
            "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
            "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

The Defence.ie one has been correct all along

Comment

Working...
              X