NS reserves 2017?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS reserves 2017?

Hi folks, was wondering with the recruitment drive this year does anyone know if the naval reserves will also be taking people in 2017, or just the full-time NS? Went to the DF website but only saw app forms for full-time NS...

Originally posted by hama View Post
    Hi folks, was wondering with the recruitment drive this year does anyone know if the naval reserves will also be taking people in 2017, or just the full-time NS? Went to the DF website but only saw app forms for full-time NS...
    The Reserve NS Groups must have website links with info. In days of yore you turned up on parade nights and expressed your interest. Some units got clients to turn up for a few consecutive parade nights to ensure an interest and gain rapport with unit members, before enlistment. This should be a good time before Summer Training.

Comment

Applications are now only accepted online and the RDF aren't currently recruiting.

Try contacting the unit they may have a list of people who will be contacted when applications are open again.

Comment

Try contacting the unit they may have a list of people who will be contacted when applications are open again.
        This is good advice

The NSR have only 4 locations IIRC across the country; which do you want to join ?
        "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Thanks for the replies, i'm near Dublin so i'd be applying for that region. Like DeV said i'd heard they only take applications through the df website, but only saw permanent service apps there at the moment. Will take your advice and maybe drop them a line to let them know i'm interested for the future...

Comment

Working...
          X