No announcement yet.

DF Pay Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shows how much contempt the DOD has for the DF and the representative orgs when they couldnt even bother to find out the info for the meeting

Comment

This has been public for a week now and DOD still haven't got answers or if they have they are not releasing them

Comment

Originally posted by TangoSierra View Post
        The 93rd Cadet Class comprised eight officers who had previously served in the Defence Forces as enlisted personnel
        OT, but I presume this is the usual routine where past enlisted service in the RDF is invisible (hello, RECRUITS).

Comment

Originally posted by DaithiDub View Post
          OT, but I presume this is the usual routine where past enlisted service in the RDF is invisible (hello, RECRUITS).
          I saw at least 1 wearing an RDF Service Medal

Comment

Originally posted by TangoSierra View Post
            Yet again the Department of Defence try to blame everyone else for the pay delay.

First they say it's RACOs fault, then they try and blame DPER, yet it turns out they get paid on time themselves.
            Minister for State Paul Kehoe trying to blame DF pay delays on DPER yet again, even though his own staff and DoD got paid on time.

Comment

Has anyone on the RDF side of the house tried to register with PSSC for online payslips / P60s yet?
              If so, what was your experience?
              "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Driver View Post
                Has anyone on the RDF side of the house tried to register with PSSC for online payslips / P60s yet?
                If so, what was your experience?
                Misé

I’ll email you if everything else to do with pay was as easy.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeV View Post
                  Misé

I’ll email you if everything else to do with pay was as easy.....
                  Had small snag but was sorted
                  Have emailed you with the details
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Working...
                  X