Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the army psychometric test be scrapped?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the army psychometric test be scrapped?

As the defence forces are struggling to get recruits, is it time to scrap the psychometric test.

I have failed the psychometric test twice.

If i get a friend to do it will it be mandatory to do it once i pass the interview and fitness test stage

Originally posted by jailbird View Post
    As the defence forces are struggling to get recruits, is it time to scrap the psychometric test.

I have failed the psychometric test twice.

If i get a friend to do it will it be mandatory to do it once i pass the interview and fitness test stage
    They were looking at it

When you are caught you’ll be disqualified

Comment

If you failed it twice and are considering getting a friend to do it, then clearly the test should remain, if only to keep dishonest people who are not suitable people to be soldiers out.
      It works.

The Defence Forces is not for you.

Move on.

For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

MOD: Don't let the door hit you on the way out.Thread closed.
        "Let us be clear about three facts. First, all battles and all wars are won in the end by the infantryman. Secondly, the infantryman always bears the brunt. His casualties are heavier, he suffers greater extremes of discomfort and fatigue than the other arms. Thirdly, the art of the infantryman is less stereotyped and far harder to acquire in modern war than that of any other arm." ------- Field Marshall Wavell, April 1945.

Comment

Working...
        X