No announcement yet.

Security Duty Allowance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm told by one who does the journey regularly that its at least 2 hours from Waterford to Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post
      I'm told by one who does the journey regularly that its at least 2 hours from Waterford to Cork.
      Via the coast road maybe...
      For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by na grohmití View Post
        Via the coast road maybe...
        And hour to Killeagh......anything after that is a good guess.

I'm told by one who does the journey regularly that its at least 2 hours from Waterford to Cork
        24hr Guard and then drive home..... big no no... we were stopped doing that in Fermoy years ago when we used to come from Clonmel. Transport had to be provided.
        Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
          And hour to Killeagh......anything after that is a good guess.

24hr Guard and then drive home..... big no no... we were stopped doing that in Fermoy years ago when we used to come from Clonmel. Transport had to be provided.
          Does the AD still have a detachment on Haulbowline and if so can they not do guards etc?
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Originally posted by hptmurphy View Post
            Does the AD still have a detachment on Haulbowline and if so can they not do guards etc?
            The ADR ceased to exist in 2013.

RDF involvement in AD Btys ceased (as far as I know) at the same time

Comment

Working...
            X