X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDF Subsidiary employment regulations

Folks

Is anyone aware if this SI

The electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB) comprises the Acts of the Oireachtas (Parliament), Statutory Instruments, Legislation Directory, Constitution and a limited number of pre-1922 Acts.

has been amended since ? This defines FCA < 21 days as subsidiary employment

Interested in the counter-argument here.
    "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Originally posted by trellheim View Post
    Folks

Is anyone aware if this SI

The electronic Irish Statute Book (eISB) comprises the Acts of the Oireachtas (Parliament), Statutory Instruments, Legislation Directory, Constitution and a limited number of pre-1922 Acts.

has been amended since ? This defines FCA < 21 days as subsidiary employment

Interested in the counter-argument here.
    This was one of the causes of me leaving the RDF back in 2009 that any earnings from the reserve would be taken into consideration when applying for a educational grant for a dependant. You needed to submit a proof of earnings for camps attended in previous years....and in the mid 90s I was doing 4 to 5 weeks of camp per anum.
    Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Yes many people still are, I'm a bit worried about interpretations of this re the implications
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Not 100% sure what this means TBH

With regard to student grant applications, when I was applying in the early noughties, you could take off holiday earnings. I was working 25-30 hours a week as well.

Anything I worked (including RDF) during the summer didn’t count for calculating the grant eligibility

Comment

With regard to student grant applications, when I was applying in the early noughties, you could take off holiday earnings. I was working 25-30 hours a week as well.

Anything I worked (including RDF) during the summer didn’t count for calculating the grant eligibility
          i was applying for a grant for a dependant, ie , my daughter...all income was relevant, This was around the time when the grat had been removed and all pay now was taxed at source where as in previous years most people didn't declare the RDF as a source of income.
          Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Makes sense so

I’ve been taxed at source since around 2003

Comment

Working...
            X