Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sgt Declan Jordan (Ex 20 Bn and 62 Res Inf Bn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sgt Declan Jordan (Ex 20 Bn and 62 Res Inf Bn)

Jordan (Leixlip Park, Leixlip, Co. Kildare) November 1st. 2018, (Suddenly), on pilgrimage in Jerusalem, Israel. Declan, beloved son of Aidan and the late Frances. Sadly missed by his loving father, brother Aidan, sister Carol, brother-in-law David, sister-in-law Cliodhna, nephews, nieces, uncles, aunts, cousins, relatives and friends.

The death has occurred of Declan Jordan of Leixlip, Kildare Ireland, on 01/11/2018. You can view the full death notice and add your condolences here.

Good Lord. Deccy would probably not have been much older than me, I think. Crossed paths once or twice down the years. May he rest in peace
    "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Only 47. It makes us all feel a bit mortal.

Comment

RIP
        "He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
        "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

Did my standard NCO course with him in 1997. 5 of us CPLs from 1 company each of the 20th. RIP
          "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Any one have a photo? I served in E Company

Comment

If you go on to the 20 Bn Facebook page you will see one

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo20 View Post
                If you go on to the 20 Bn Facebook page you will see one
                Link? Cant find it

Comment

In facebook type 20th Infantry Battalion into the search section. It will come up, it is a closed group but if you are a former member of the unit or to its successors someone will approve it. They have a fast turn around time usually.

Comment

I was in E Coy, 20BN once upon a time and remember Sgt. Jordan well. RIP.

Comment

RIP Declan from an ex C Coy comrade sleep well
                      Bohs till I die

Comment

Working...
                      X