Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone testing/evaluating the Polaris MZR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone testing/evaluating the Polaris MZR?

Just curious, saw what looked very like a Polaris MZR, strapped onto a low loader with a tarp over the seating...along the M7

(I'll understand if mods close this)

A green low loader?

Comment

You saw nothing.

Comment

Theres a Polaris dealer in Carlow , Polaris - Stormtec

also, nice bit of kit if it was an MRZR, but I doubt a senior NCO will be swanning about in one with spare ammo, looks more like its for the sneaky beakys.

"He is an enemy officer taken in battle and entitled to fair treatment."
        "No, sir. He's a sergeant, and they don't deserve no respect at all, sir. I should know. They're cunning and artful, if they're any good. I wouldn't mind if he was an officer, sir. But sergeants are clever."

Comment

With the NZ Army taking a job lot of these over the next while, what scope is there for our regular Army units considering something similar? Financing is always the pinch point (PCP anyone?), but they do seem to be pretty useful in a multitude of roles.

An Cosantoir had an article on using such vehicles a while back discussing their use in an exercise if I remember correctly. Anyway's to whoever is driving that one that was on the M7 a while back, safe driving

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            With the NZ Army taking a job lot of these over the next while, what scope is there for our regular Army units considering something similar? Financing is always the pinch point (PCP anyone?), but they do seem to be pretty useful in a multitude of roles.

An Cosantoir had an article on using such vehicles a while back discussing their use in an exercise if I remember correctly. Anyway's to whoever is driving that one that was on the M7 a while back, safe driving
            They are a force multiplier and very necessary to enable "fight light"

Comment

Working...
            X