No announcement yet.

90 years of the Reserves.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need back up for the border.. watch this space some one will think of it..

Comment

Absolute disgrace the Minister has not signed the order to begin recruiting. The amount of effort that has been put in so far by PDF and RDF to be stalled by this. Have they no shame.

Comment

No, no they don't.
        Taoiseach/minister was very quick to criticise the Naval service doing their job arresting 2 Northern Boats earlier, even though the reason the law hasn't been updated is the fault of his government, not the Naval Service.
        For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by na grohmitÃ* View Post
          No, no they don't.
          Taoiseach/minister was very quick to criticise the Naval service doing their job arresting 2 Northern Boats earlier, even though the reason the law hasn't been updated is the fault of his government, not the Naval Service.
          Way to make your people feel valued alright. Leadership my arse!

Comment

Absolute disgrace the Minister has not signed the order to begin recruiting. The amount of effort that has been put in so far by PDF and RDF to be stalled by this. Have they no shame.
            What order to begin recruiting ? we are miles below ECF/CS4 and we are not covered by it anyway. My point I suppose is what does the Minister have to do with filling vacancies in establishment.
            Last edited by trellheim; 2 March 2019, 12:28.
            "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

Originally posted by na grohmitÃ* View Post
              No, no they don't.
              Not in the interview I heard

He said the NS were doing their job.... the legislation is flawed

Comment

Recruitment campaign... At a distance, admitted .. Good luck. Back in the 80s and 90s you hardly needed to campaign. (What was done with recruits thereafter is another issue). These days, just what does the state provide to encourage voluntary service?

Comment

Originally posted by expat01 View Post
                  Recruitment campaign... At a distance, admitted .. Good luck. Back in the 80s and 90s you hardly needed to campaign. (What was done with recruits thereafter is another issue). These days, just what does the state provide to encourage voluntary service?
                  Hassle!

Comment

Working...
                  X