Thanks Thanks:  33
Likes Likes:  100
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76
    Moderator DeV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    East
    Posts
    21,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batterysgt View Post
    Yes the ESS lads and ladies get issued kit
    Do you know why they get it? Or what the DF gets from them?[/QUOTE]

    Have a google of the Employment Support Scheme

  2. #77
    Commandant
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,959
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it matter?

    If you are squabbling over the fate of 20 pairs of combat trousers then you probably ought to close up shop - if 'losing' 20 sets of uniform places that much strain on your organisation then you're almost certainly completely combat ineffective and probably ought to to go home and stop wasting everyone's time and money by pretending to exist...

  3. #78
    Private 3*
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    East
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ropebag View Post
    Does it matter?

    If you are squabbling over the fate of 20 pairs of combat trousers then you probably ought to close up shop - if 'losing' 20 sets of uniform places that much strain on your organisation then you're almost certainly completely combat ineffective and probably ought to to go home and stop wasting everyone's time and money by pretending to exist...
    ****bag, it does not matter to me at all. I've never heard of the DF using them that's all. On the other hand it seems to have upset you. You have wasted a lot of time researching just how many sets were issued, very little in the greater scheme of things so I wont lose any sleep after last nights shift.

  4. #79
    Moderator DeV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    East
    Posts
    21,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batterysgt View Post
    ****bag, it does not matter to me at all. I've never heard of the DF using them that's all. On the other hand it seems to have upset you. You have wasted a lot of time researching just how many sets were issued, very little in the greater scheme of things so I wont lose any sleep after last nights shift.
    It’s been going on for 3 years

  5. #80
    Private 3*
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    East
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dev, I took your advice and looked it up last night.

  6. #81
    Chief Casey Ryback
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will this Navy rebranding also include a more Naval coloured Steyr than the present Army green .
    Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

  7. Likes DeV liked this post
  8. #82
    Lt General
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naval steyrs will be sea green...
    German 1: Private Schnutz, I have bad news for you.
    German 2: Private? I am a general!
    German 1: That is the bad news.

  9. Likes Bravo20 liked this post
  10. #83
    The Auld Fella A/TEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laners View Post
    Will this Navy rebranding also include a more Naval coloured Steyr than the present Army green .

    The BFW are tasked with painting them in the NS DPM colours.

    I also heard the Road Transport fleet will be painting the Minibuses & Midicoaches in that pattern.

    The idea is the push the Corporate Branding as much as possible












  11. Likes ropebag, Flamingo liked this post
  12. #84
    Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laners View Post
    Will this Navy rebranding also include a more Naval coloured Steyr than the present Army green .
    At least the kids are having a great time. Call me if it gets serious.

  13. Likes Herald liked this post
  14. #85
    Amadan Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Osborne's Very Very Broke Island
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Laners View Post
    Will this Navy rebranding also include a more Naval coloured Steyr than the present Army green .
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

    https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-iwa5...00.400.jpg?c=2
    Last edited by Orion; Yesterday at 21:21.

  15. Likes Flamingo liked this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •