• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batterysgt View Post
    Yes the ESS lads and ladies get issued kit
    Do you know why they get it? Or what the DF gets from them?[/QUOTE]

Have a google of the Employment Support Scheme

Comment

Does it matter?

If you are squabbling over the fate of 20 pairs of combat trousers then you probably ought to close up shop - if 'losing' 20 sets of uniform places that much strain on your organisation then you're almost certainly completely combat ineffective and probably ought to to go home and stop wasting everyone's time and money by pretending to exist...

Comment

Originally posted by ropebag View Post
        Does it matter?

If you are squabbling over the fate of 20 pairs of combat trousers then you probably ought to close up shop - if 'losing' 20 sets of uniform places that much strain on your organisation then you're almost certainly completely combat ineffective and probably ought to to go home and stop wasting everyone's time and money by pretending to exist...
        ****bag, it does not matter to me at all. I've never heard of the DF using them that's all. On the other hand it seems to have upset you. You have wasted a lot of time researching just how many sets were issued, very little in the greater scheme of things so I wont lose any sleep after last nights shift.

Comment

Originally posted by batterysgt View Post
          ****bag, it does not matter to me at all. I've never heard of the DF using them that's all. On the other hand it seems to have upset you. You have wasted a lot of time researching just how many sets were issued, very little in the greater scheme of things so I wont lose any sleep after last nights shift.
          It’s been going on for 3 years

Comment

Thanks Dev, I took your advice and looked it up last night.

Comment

Will this Navy rebranding also include a more Naval coloured Steyr than the present Army green .
              Don't spit in my Bouillabaisse .

Comment

Naval steyrs will be sea green...
                For now, everything hangs on implementation of the CoDF report.

Comment

Originally posted by Laners View Post
                  Will this Navy rebranding also include a more Naval coloured Steyr than the present Army green .

The BFW are tasked with painting them in the NS DPM colours.

I also heard the Road Transport fleet will be painting the Minibuses & Midicoaches in that pattern.

The idea is the push the Corporate Branding as much as possible

Comment

At least the kids are having a great time. Call me if it gets serious.

Comment

No comment required
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by hptmurphy; 18 August 2019, 23:06.
                      Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

Fifty shades of grey . God help the bosun .

Comment

Fifty shades of grey . God help the bosun .
                          Those that follow a tendency of Floccinaucinihilipilification towards matters Naval are having a ball.

Comment

Rebranding! Great news! Does that extend to more sailors, better pay and better conditions? Wow, so we're actually getting warships!
                            Sarsfield

Comment

Originally posted by ancientmariner View Post
                              Those that follow a tendency of Floccinaucinihilipilification towards matters Naval are having a ball.
                              Hoist that word in signal flags and the ship would be dressed .

Comment

Working...
                              X