No announcement yet.

New Pistol for Defence Forces.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Eagle seems a bit like overkill you could hunt deer with the ****ing thing. Stop waltering.
    Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
    Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
    do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

• No. Come on it's the classic walter thread, FFS Pistols ? And just imagine trying to close the mess with one of those if you are BOS or OO
      Last edited by trellheim; 26 April 2006, 17:12.
      "Are they trying to shoot down the other drone? "

"No, they're trying to fly the tank"

Comment

• Isn't the .50 DE heavier than the styer (3.64 kg when empty thanks to Wikipedia)
        The school of artillery told us it couldn't be done...
        They were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOB87
          Isn't the .50 DE heavier than the styer (3.64 kg when empty thanks to Wikipedia)
          wikipedia can be useless sometimes, the Guns.ru website,which much better, say's a DE empty is about 1.7kgs
          Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

• Less of the waltering please.
            If you use the pistol on duty, or have something constructive to add then feel free to contribute.
            That rules out the majority of the previous posts.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg46-e.htm <- Might be worthy of notice.

In other news, it appears the DoD missed out on an economical choice for the replacement:

Comment

• Told you it was a SIG on page six of this
                What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

• HK got it.
                  "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• Originally posted by FMolloy
                    HK got it.
                    The lowest bidder got it
                    The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
                    (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit
                      I have heard that some class of a Glock USP has been chosen, anyone else hear similar?

The man did say Glock USP, but H&K make the USP family, so who knows!
                      Jaysus who ever that is stop listening to them. Glock USP!!??

Iv been hearing H&K USP for a month or two and that there are units with armourers ATM. Its at an in between price point between the Glock and the Sig, Has an applied safety and is a decent pistol all round.

I have a USP so suits me :wink:

Comment

• Originally posted by WES
                        The lowest bidder got it
                        atleast it's a quality weapon, who know's what sort, the more "budget concious" in the DOD might have wanted, they could have ended up with an airsoft version made in Vietnam
                        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

• Originally posted by WES
                          The lowest bidder got it
                          Nope, there were lower bids than HK's.
                          "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowjacket
                            In other news, it appears the DoD missed out on an economical choice for the replacement:

[url
                            http://ueba.net/hosted_pages/Mass-Destruction-of-Weapons-20060608[/url]
                            Christ there would have been eneough there for every member of the DF to have one. Even us baggers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FMolloy
                              Nope, there were lower bids than HK's.
                              I was only stating one of Murphy's Laws of combat operations and of course being cynical at the same time. In reality I couldn't care less who got it as I won't ever be firing it.
                              The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
                              (George Bernard Shaw, Playwright, 1856 - 1950)

Comment

• So when is it being signed? Or has it already happened??
                                What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X