Army Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quads

There's a thing I just became aware that there are 3 yamaha 660 Quads in Green in use by the chicken farmers hope to post a pic shortly

Comment

Bandits at six o clock

enclosed some pics of Bandits form 1 mp in Cork the bike was shot in kickham recently in full blues and two's regalia in the background you can just about make out 3 green bikes from cav sqn
      Attached Files

Comment

and again

more pics
        Attached Files

Comment

What bikes are the lads on here?
          Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

read the entire thread.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

As Goldie Fish said

2 X Suzuki DR 350s (1996) C/W long range acerbis fuel tanks / Bark busters / Bashplates etc to harden them for Timor

Comment

I hear the reason they stayed with blue on such a sporty bike is so that the Users would not try to pass themselves off as gardai(As has often been the case when the MPs are seen doing speed traps on the "Garda Only" ramps)

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
                  2 X Suzuki DR 350s (1996) C/W long range acerbis fuel tanks / Bark busters / Bashplates etc to harden them for Timor
                  Cheers Gunner.
                  Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

They are Suzuki DR350s Electric start trail machines, modified in the Curragh with long range tanks and bark busters and off road tyres , when they came back to ireland the S+t tech people in Dublin had a seizure becuase the petrol tanks were not of the origional maker ie suzuki , and impounded the bikes in Clancy Bks dublin until the tanks and tyres were removed enclosed picture again if you notice in the pic you can see the origional yellow colour coming tru the hastely painted fork gaiters etc
                    at risk of repeating himself...

Comment

Just a thought should this topic be mover to the military vehicles section ? also i have some recent photos of Army Quads in Action if anyone wants

gunner

Comment

Just a thought should this topic be mover to the military vehicles section ? also i have some recent photos of Army Quads in Action if anyone wants

gunner
                        yes please!!
                        Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

Quad photos

as promised Yamaha 660 quad pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

Is that the rifle Rack of an Armstrong MT350/500 in the foreground of the third one?

Comment

yes

Goldie fish you are sharp that is a sa 80 holster pictured at a recent dr's seminar in dftc

Comment

My eyesight may not be as good as it used to be,but I know my motorcycles...

Comment

Working...
                                X