No announcement yet.

New Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the look of the french camo bergin but theres no info on it. Anything detatchable? Waterproof at all? What litre?
    "I have never accepted what many people have kindly said, namely that I inspired the Nation. It was the nation and the race dwelling around the globe that had the lion heart. I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar"
    - Sir Winston Churchill, Speech Nov. 1954.

Comment

The bergin that I got off FM is still alive and kicking and has been through many an exercise from the glen, kilworth, fort davis etc. and its held everything without a bother. One of the best pieces of kit that I did get was my PLCE which I have for 18 months and it has been worth every penny.
      Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

"Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory" Proverbs 11-14
      http://munsterfireandrescue.com

Comment

all the gear ive gotten off FM has been spot on, i used his assault vests and others used his chest rigs in liberia and never had a problem with any of it
        larium is a fun pill

Comment

Whats happened to the store now?
          Pulse ambulance?
          Wheres the kit?
          Who's in charge of the IMO store now fmolloy or the joker?
          It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

As had been said elsewhere, the store is off-line until some technical things are sorted out. No-one is 'in charge' of the store, both Joker & myself supply the kit. If you're looking for something PM us.
            "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

The code for the store is the same code as that used for a Company that I have, hence the reference to Pulse Ambulance. It will be modified over the next few days.

The store is almost ready to go live FM and Joker are working together to get the stock list up.

Comment

Great job with the store, well done!

Comment

What's the current store URL?
                  Last time I checked it was www.irishmilitaryonline.com/catalog
                  "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Last edited by Muzzle; 10 April 2005, 22:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzle
                      Ta, Muzzle.......
                      "Well, stone me! We've had cocaine, bribery and Arsenal scoring two goals at home. But just when you thought there were truly no surprises left in football, Vinnie Jones turns out to be an international player!" (Jimmy Greaves)!"

Comment

Gaiters
                        headover

rifle camo kit for the steyr

ps fmolly I got that jacket PM me.
                        It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Working...
                        X