RIP - Comdt. Liam Cronin - 14 Bn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP - Comdt. Liam Cronin - 14 Bn

It is with Great Sadness that I received the word late yesterday evening that Comdt. Liam Cronin of the 14Bn has passed away suddenly.
    He will be greatly missed by all that knew him.
    Funeral Arrangements to be confirmed.
    May He Rest In Peace.
    "Dwight D. Eisenhower: The best morale exists when you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear it it's usually lousy.

A nicer man you could never meet.
    He will be greatly missed
    Trouble, Trouble, I tried to chase trouble but its chasing me.
    Trouble, trouble, trouble with a capitol T
    do do do do do do do da do do do. etc etc......

Comment

Originally posted by happeninMyLv
      A nicer man you could never meet.
      He will be greatly missed
      For once I agree completely. A Great shooting team captain,A Great officer,and genuinely nice chap.
      He will be greatly missed in the 14th

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Very True.
        Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
        but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
        body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming........................
        WOO HOO - What a Ride!" :tri:

Comment

He was a great men for orienteering and for advice and encouragment towards others regarding it.
          R.I.P. Sir...

Comment

Comdt Liam Cronin. A good friend, colleague and fellow team member. One of the first people I met when I joined up. He will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him and his unit.

RIP

Comment

Rip
              Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

March 8th 05 - CRONIN (Bantard North, Kilmallock, Co. Limerick) March 6, 2005 (unexpectedly) at his residence, Liam (late of Eircom, The Health Board and The FCA); very deeply regretted and sadly missed by his heartbroken wife Ann, son Mark, daughters Pat, Áine and Paula, brothers Padraig and Eamon, sisters Marie, Marguirette, Imelda and Veronica, daughter-in-law, son-in-law, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, aunt Gretta, grandchildren Aoife and Hazel, cousins, nephews, nieces, relatives, kind neighbours, his many colleagues and a large circle of friends. May he rest in peace. Removal this (Tuesday) evening at 7.30 o'c. from Daffy's Funeral Home, Kilmallock to S.S Peter and Paul's Church, Kilmallock. Funeral tomorrow (Wednesday) after 11 o'c. Requiem Mass to the local cemetery. ( Irish Independent)
                "Dwight D. Eisenhower: The best morale exists when you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear it it's usually lousy.

Comment

An Officer and gentleman of the highest calibar, he will be sadly missed by all in the 14BN.
                  RIP.

Comment

RIP
                    he was a great man and officer
                    kicked all of our a$$es in the orienteering every year
                    but always willing to he give a helping and and advice
                    Lifes a bitch, so be her pimp!

Comment

Military funeral?
                      Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:43.
                      Driver, tracks, troops.... Drive and adjust!!

Comment

No. At the families request.
                        Last edited by FMolloy; 17 May 2007, 00:43.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                        X