Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you carry on your webbing/smock?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you carry on your webbing/smock?

Hi
    There was a pullout in Connect just before christmas. It was aimed at people going for ARW selection, but it had a suggested list of what to put in each pouch/pocket when on the ground (mags, spare clothing, food, tacaides, model kit, etc, etc).

Now would some kind soul have a copy they could scan in and post here?

And have ye any comments on what they suggested??

Yes I too would like if someone could post this list up onto the board!
    Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

Well i have that very pull out your talkin about on my wall in my room and will write down what goes where in the morning cause it is late now ok but expect to see the list tommrow afternoon ok

Comment

any word of this list?

Comment

Kit-List

Ok people here some of it, take in mind that this kit list is for soldiers going on Ranger selection! and we as reservist don't get issued big bregens or rocket pouchs. Also anything with a * is to kept waterproofed.

SMOCK:

Top Left Pocket: Pencils,Compass,Tac-Aid,Torch,Waterproof-makers*,Whistle.

Top Right Pocket: Combat Survival Tin,High Energy Food* ie. marsbars-boiled sweets,Lighter*,Spoon.

Bottom Left Pocket: Bush Hat*,Leather Fingerless Gloves*.

Bottom Right Pocket: Laminated Map,Tissues*.

Ok This is the PLCE webbing configured for selection it consists of 2 double ammo pouchs,2 Waterbottle pouchs,3 Utility pouchs at the rear. On the Left strap theres a filed dressing taped on(remember when taping on use black tape) on the Right strap theres a Pace Counter.

I'll do the kit-list for the Webbing and Bergen when i write them down on a note-pad ok.

Comment

Any chance of the entire list inc webbing & bergin!?
            Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Comment

ya that could be interesting....can you imagine the Qs face if you asked for all this stuff!!!
              Pussyand Gunsmoke.......live by one, die by the other, and love the smell of both in the morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by boforgunner
                ya that could be interesting....can you imagine the Qs face if you asked for all this stuff!!!
                Cpl: Hi Q I fond this list on the internet, can I sign out all this stuff before going to camp this year? :o

Q: NO - piss off, do you think I have nothing better to then hand out equipment to everybody that comes in here - thats not what I'm here for!

Comment

For those of ye whoare into gucci gear, where does it all go?

Comment

Whats in your webbing should change depending on what type of op/exercise you are going on

Comment

Originally posted by T.I.M.
                      Any chance of the entire list inc webbing & bergin!?
                      i have the entire list from the school of artillary but there's no way im typing it all out!! - its 10 freakin pages long.

I'll give you a lend of it TIM

Comment

fonz any chance of that list??
                        Glaine áir gcroí
                        Neart ár ngeag agus
                        beart de réir ár mbriathar

-"If people behaved in the way nations do, They would all be put in straight jackets" - Tennessee Williams

Comment

Smock Kit

Myself I carry a good deal of kit in my smock and as such its a weight. Also I've seen troopers with nothing in theirs. I'm just wondering what do you have in your smock? And do you change the kit depending on what you are doing? ie on parade or weekends?
                          It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

I just keep gloves, scrim net, notebook and mobile in mine.
                            To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

The smock has massive pockets for a reason. What the FU&$ are you doing with a mobile on tactics?
                              One of my smocks is laid out as recommended with mozzie kit,cam paint,compass,small torch,small folding knife etc..Naturally all this comes out for parade....or i just put on my second,clean smock.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X