No announcement yet.

Irish DPM Cordura/Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no pic Bam Bam, you posted a dead link.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Hows that?
      Attached Files
      It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Much better, I've just emailed Arktis about it & hopefully I'll be stocking it soon.
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

Just got an email from Arktis, they say the smock on ICOA is in Central European pattern. I'll get one & if it looks as close to Irish pattern in real life as it does in the pic I'll stock it.

Comment

Did you stop stocking the Arktis day sack?

Comment

Here is the other Arktis smock (an old pic which they have since removed).

Was waterproof etc. FMolloy, maybe you should ask them also about the Irish DPM pattern
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Muzzle
                Did you stop stocking the Arktis day sack?
                They're out of stock, I'm waiting on more.

Comment

The Arktis central european pattern is French DPM. As is the wetgear on the store, as far as I can see from their catalogue.

The main difference being the sandy colour in the pattern.
                  Last edited by DeV; 15 April 2005, 18:08.

Comment

westewrn european smock

Just had a look at the pic everyone is talking about and I wondered if you noticed the trousers. They match the jacket quite well. That cant be Central or it would not match.

Comment

Trousers could be cental euro as well...

Comment

The trouser's in the pic I posted are the issue Irish combat trousers
                        It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

Originally posted by DeV
                          The Arktis central european pattern is French DPM. As is the wetgear on the store, as far as I can see from their catalogue.

The main difference being the sandy colour in the pattern.
                          Originally posted by piper_69
                          Just had a look at the pic everyone is talking about and I wondered if you noticed the trousers. They match the jacket quite well. That cant be Central or it would not match.
                          I can only go by what the manufacturers say, which is the following:

"Western European is not a camouflage pattern that we stock/sell here at Arktis. As you correctly pointed out, we do sell Central European Camouflage, and I understand from my colleagues that this is pretty much the same pattern as Irish camo, but in a different shade."

Comment

:confused: does the army have desert DPM's of their own or do they still use the old American stuff they used in Somalia
                            Last edited by mugs; 16 April 2005, 15:31.
                            Theirs not to make reply,
                            Theirs not to reason why,
                            Theirs but to do and die:
                            Into the valley of Death
                            Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

This link will bring you to a similar topic.

http://www.irishmilitaryonline.com/b...ght=desert+dpm

Have a browse whilst waiting for an update.

Comment

If they were to get some new ones in the future I think it should be the belgian army's there's a picture in the belgian army thread on the photos and videos forum on

page 2
                                Last edited by mugs; 16 April 2005, 17:27.
                                Theirs not to make reply,
                                Theirs not to reason why,
                                Theirs but to do and die:
                                Into the valley of Death
                                Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade

Comment

Working...
                                X