X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery

Hi Guys

Just to let you know that the new Photo Gallery is now available at

Feel free to create user accounts and once the user account is created to upload photographs.

Note All photographs will have to be approved by me prior to them actually appearing on the gallery after you upload them.

Shane

Gallery is alive and kicking again. May be a few teething troubles but we will iron them out as we go along.

YOu will have to register in order to add photos.

Please feel free to request new categories and albums.

The gallery is moderated so any photos you upload wont apear till they have been aproved.

Comment

Can I ask those wishing to register in the Gallery to please use their IMO username if possible as their login. If I don't know you, I can't approve your membership.

Regards.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

I will continue to delete new users who are not using either their real names or IMO usernames to register.

That means you lillywhite.

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Could the person who registered on the photo gallery as Aisn please PM me so that we can verify their IMO Identity.

Comment

Working...
          X