Webbing Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbing Deal

The store is now selling a brand new 7-piece CEFO set for €169.99.
    "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Is that the DPM set? I was on to gasplug a little while ago about webbing, but i've been busy. How much for the olive green PLCE?
    Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

The only Irish DPM webbing (I know of) is sold by Protac, its €250 a set as far as I remember (bergan is seperate for €260)

Is gasplug selling webbing now?! :wink:
      Last edited by Muzzle; 27 May 2005, 02:49.

Comment

That Stuff looks S**T HOT! The proper job compared to the 58 webbing we have/use
        What is you major malfunction numbnuts!
        Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

The last words of Sgt. Hartman

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

For 500 quid full set it would want to be gold plated! and as lovley as it is you cannt use it offically so whats the point. I have my own OG PLCE and its perfefct for duties, range and the grond. FM's deal is great coz you dont have to worry about buying extra pouches to get a decent setup.
          Last edited by Muzzle; 27 May 2005, 10:09.

Comment

It's OG PLCE:

"The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

I am not selling webbing
              The trick to pet names is a combination of affectionate nouns. Honeybun. Sugarpie. Kittentits.

Comment

Working...
              X