Foreign Naval Visits 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loads more photos of the Comissioning here

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

Dutch visit Cork

The Dutch Naval vessel 'Amsterdam' will berth at the Deepwater Quay on friday Sept 26th.

Around the same time The VanGalen will visit North Custom house quay, and the Submarine Delfijn will berth at Horgans Quay.

Comment

Reminder,these ships are currently In cork

Comment

One of Many reasons I should be in the Rebel County this week.

Damn spending all my money in Ibiza!!

Will any still be there next week??

Friends Come and Go, but Enemies accumulate!!

Comment

The frigate is gone,Support ship leaves today to be replaced by a USN frigate(see Us Naval visits in this section)

Comment

quicky

the german missile ships were docked opposite the IFSC on the liffey (where else!) friday fortnight ago if i remember - had a quick scan here and didnt see the fact mentioned, they had a support ship, which raised a tricolour upon arrival, was walking around with a friend after i finished college when i saw this odd collection of ships. the crew on the support ship had a bit of a ceremony on docking, on what looked like the heli pad of the support ship.

on the bus home noticed an irish ship had come in, further up the liffey - could i be any more vague? no.

no pics unfortunately just thought id mention it!

and if its already been mention, bleh.

Comment

That famous stealth frigate.............
                Covid 19 is not over ....it's still very real..Hand Hygiene, Social Distancing and Masks.. keep safe

Comment

The Dutch sub "Walrus" is currently berthed at Cork City Quays. Same class as Delfijn,but I think she suffered a fire during building,and thus is the newest of class,though I may be wrong....(shock)

Comment

Finally posted the photos of these visits(and more on the web).See them here

Comment

there's a report in today's sunday tribune that a dutch hospital ship will visit dublin to take on supplies before leaving for Liberia. Any more info out there? are these supplies for irish use do you think?

Comment

A785 Thetis to visit cork

The Experimental Mine clearing vessel Thetis will visit Cork with the same level of security we have become accustomed to on Nov 27.
                        Any groups wishing to visit the ship muct contact the consulate to arrange same.
                        I will however if possible be capturing a few images for those who are not able to attend.
                        More info..in french..
                        More photos

Comment

The above is currently in Cork.
                          Also due shortly is the Supply ship and casualty recieving (hospital ship)Loire A615

Comment

HMS Ocean

HMS Ocean leaves Dublin Bay - 10 minutes ago

I was going to show a photo of it but cannot figure out how to insert it!!

I cannot find the browse button to pick up the image from my hard drive.

If anyone wants to see the photo just P.M. me
                            Last edited by klick; 3 December 2003, 12:03.
                            Beart do reir ar mbriathar

Comment

You should be able to upload it here: http://www.irishmilitaryonline.com/c...gb/powgbup.cgi and then post the link in this thread....I saw a pic of it in the paper yesterday

Comment

Cheers ICUN

Ship is well gone, but here's the picture from about 10:00hrs this morning

Beart do reir ar mbriathar

Comment

Working...
                                X