No announcement yet.

Good Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yu can get a lowe alpine balli that is skin tight, its not 100% water proof but keeps you warm no matter what
    larium is a fun pill

Comment

• Originally posted by hardman
      yu can get a lowe alpine balli that is skin tight, its not 100% water proof but keeps you warm no matter what
      What the hell is that? Google isn't producing any results for a lowe alpine balli.

Comment

• Balli is short for balaclava.

Lowe Alpine's balaclava : http://www.lowealpine.com/Products/D...ficActivityID=
        "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• got a very good skin tight ski ballaclva , not water proof but drys out very fast got it in mahers outdoor in cork , excellent for keeping warm in base camp/ ops about 20€ ,
          anybody else use the smeagha think thats what its called excellent piece of kit
          "take a look to the sky right before you die, its the last time you will"

Comment

• I wore one(shemagh) in Kilworth during the recent cold snap during a day on the range(snow included),and apart from the odd bit of annoying fluff in the mouth,it was fantastic.

I bought mine from the IMO store...

Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing.

Comment

• Leg bag?

Was looking at some pictures of marines in Iraq at the start of the war and I noticed that they all had a bag strapped onto their right thigh. Found out that its for a gas mask. Was wondering is there anywhere about that I can get a bag that can fit securely onto my thigh for cheap? As I think it would be a pretty good thing to have on tactics for storing maps, wash kit, brew kit etc.
              To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

• The store will be stocking them soon.
                "The dolphins were monkeys that didn't like the land, walked back to the water, went back from the sand."

Comment

• How much? What size? Colour? I'm full of questions today.
                  To close with and kill the enemy in all weather conditions, night and day and over any terrain

Comment

• It'll be OG, cost & size depends on which model I go with.

Comment

• Hate to annoy you but which ones are you deciding on? and when will you have them? Its just I've got a camp coming up soon.

Comment

• I'm looking at the Eagle Industries SAS dump pouch, the Tactical Tailor dump pouch, the Blackhawk gasmask pouch & a couple of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by FMolloy
                          I'm looking at the Eagle Industries SAS dump pouch, the Tactical Tailor dump pouch, the Blackhawk gasmask pouch & a couple of others.

I'd go with any bar the Blackhawk, they haven't got the best quality, very poor stitching, IMHO
                          Last edited by mutter nutter; 3 March 2005, 21:46.
                          Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?

Dr. Venture: Dean, you smell like a whore

Comment

• I'm all for supporting the story but ....

Originally posted by HavocIRL
                            Was looking at some pictures of marines in Iraq at the start of the war and I noticed that they all had a bag strapped onto their right thigh. Found out that its for a gas mask. Was wondering is there anywhere about that I can get a bag that can fit securely onto my thigh for cheap? As I think it would be a pretty good thing to have on tactics for storing maps, wash kit, brew kit etc.
                            Only buy things you are going to get use of ... (eg sleeping bag, MAY BE webbing)something like this pouch is designed for things you have to have quick access to (ie respirator / gas mask) not wash / brew kit

Comment

• Different priorities is all.
                              It is only by contemplation of the incompetent that we can appreciate the difficulties and accomplishments of the competent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeV
                                I'm all for supporting the story but ....

Only buy things you are going to get use of ... (eg sleeping bag, MAY BE webbing)something like this pouch is designed for things you have to have quick access to (ie respirator / gas mask) not wash / brew kit
                                Sleeping bag is issued, webbing is issued but I need something like this so I can store non essential gear which would take up space in the small rucksack that you get with the 58 webbing. If it costs an arm and a leg I won't waste my time on it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X